Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Project!

I saw somthing that looked like this on the internet and decided to copy it for our house. If the pictures look a little crooked, don't say anything b/c I spent a good hour after putting the whole darn thing up trying to make them look less crooked. I am happy with it~without the use of "meds!"

The only thing I might try is putting some red scrapbook paper behind the black letters instead of the wall. I am not sure if I would like this or not and I don't want it to be too dark to see the letters...what do you think?

3 comments:

Michele said...

That looks really nice. Maybe if you want to add red you could just outline the black letter with red or put a border, but like you said, it might be too dark with all red behind it. Great job!

Gwen Crockett said...

That is so pretty!

Amy said...

Monica--totally adorable! I think I'm going to copy this idea for my living room!

I'd forgotten about this other blog . . . I love seeing your projects. My boys have been sleeping without quilts for MONTHS because they got new bunk beds in a funky size and I STILL haven't done their quilts.