Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Done!

I finished these this weekend. It was pretty easy to streamline these so I made three...then I decided I wanted a different color scheme for one and I made another one real quick on Monday. I do need to go get a cinnamon colored button for the nose on the different one, but I am still calling these DONE! Woohoo for me.
What I was thinking yesterday as I was working on another project~not quilting related was that for every quilt UFO I finish, I should finish another project that I have going on. With the last UFO I did finish something which I was happy to get done although I can't remember what it was now. And for this one I am working on re-finishing a book shelf. It's so close to being done that I think I might put off the quilts for a few days. I will post pics of it when its done too! No "before" shots though b/c I forgot.

No comments: